I was recently nominated for the WordPress Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Rachel Alexandra at Roots for nominating me!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you as well as link his or her blog.
- State the rules for the award as well as use the award logo in the post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each nominee’s blog to let them know with a link to more information.
- I have played piano since I was 3 years old.
- I am allergic to buckwheat.
- I say I am allergic to seafood so I don’t have to eat it. (Who knows? Maybe I am…)
- I love travelling and have been coast to coast in the US. (I will be leaving the country for the first time on Wednesday!)
- I love running and group fitness classes like yoga and Zumba.
- I have kept a journal since elementary school and filled over 20 notebooks.
- I love breakfast food, Latin dance music, frozen yogurt, swimming pools, avocados, slipper socks, fruity cocktails, cute workout clothes, and quality gel pens.
- Chris’ Pilgrimages
- Darly – Lifestyle Blog
- Wandering Outside the Box
- My Blessing By Grace
- Wish to Dish
- Suzie Speaks
- boy with a hat
- Bundle of Books
- Trail Baboon
- Food to Glow
- What an Amazing World!
- Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Say Cheese, Tal
- Barry Comer
Thanks again to Rachel for the nomination and I’ll be stopping by all nominees’ blogs to let them know!